Brother Innov-is NV1300
+ FREE GIFT
Brother Innov-IS 1300 Sewing Machine
An absolute delight for any sewer, the impressive Brother Innov-IS 1300 is fabulous for quilting with its long arm and smooth operation. A great range of built-in stitches and a raft of useful features make this machine an outstanding choice.
The Brother Innov-IS 1300 features 182 built-in stitches and so there is something for everyone. The utility stitches and decorative stitches are joined by 10 styles of automatic one step buttonhole and 5 fonts with upper and lower case. Stitch length and stitch width are adjustable and you can create, combine and memorise stitches. Stitch selection is easy with the touch sensitive buttons and you have a drop feed facility for free motion sewing.
This machine also offers a quick set drop in bobbin and automatic needle threader so you can set-up and start sewing quickly. The automatic thread cutter trims your upper and lower threads at the touch of a button and the start/stop function means that you can sew without using the foot controller. You have speed control to help you tackle intricate work, a lock stitch function and a knee lift so you can keep both hands on your work. The Square Feed Drive System (SFDS) ensures that fabrics of all thicknesses feed well and the stitch quality is always maintained. This machine also enables multi-directional sewing as it has a sideways feed.
The Brother Innov-IS 1300 is the complete sewing machine and will enable you to make the most of your hobby.
- 182 built-in stitches
- 10 styles of one step button holes
- 5 Styles of letting upper and lowercase
- SFDS – Square Feed Drive System for optimum stitch quality
- Long arm 8.3 inches (210 mm) work space to the right of the needle
- Advanced automatic needle threader
- Quick set drop in bobbin
- Drop feed
- Stitch length and width control
- Start stop button
- Slide speed control
- Lock stitch button
- Large clear LCD screen
- Touch sensor keypad with direct stitch selection
- Combine and memorise stitches
- Automatic thread cutter
- Knee lift
- Lettering 5 styles upper and lower case
- Multi directional sewing
- Sideways feed Sews in up to 4 directions
- Fully automatic thread tension
- LED lighting
- Zigzag foot "J" (on machine)
- Buttonhole foot "A"
- Overcasting foot "G"
- Blind stitch foot "R"
- Zipper foot "I"
- Monogramming foot "N"
- Button fitting foot "M"
- Grid sheet set
- Accessory bag
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Bobbin (4) (One is one machine.)
- Cleaning brush
- Spool cap (large) x1
- Spool cap (medium) x2
- Spool cap (small) x1
- Spool net
- Screwdriver (large)
- Eyelet punch
- Horizontal spool pin
- Twin needle
- L-shaped screwdriver
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- "Thread spool insert
- (mini king thread spool)"
- Foot controller
- Knee Lifter
- Hard case
- Operation manual
- Quick start guide
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic, Light Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting, Creative Textiles|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.