Brother Innov-is NV2600
Brother Innov-IS 2600 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Open up an exciting world of both sewing and embroidery with the Brother Innov-IS 2600. This fabulous all-in-one machine features a fabulous selection of stitches and patterns together with highly advanced functionality. Professional sewing and embroidery are at your fingertips with this impressive machine.
The Brother Innov-IS 2600 gives you an incredible 232 built-in stitches including 133 wonderful decorative options and 10 styles of one step automatic buttonhole. There are also 138 built-in embroidery patterns you can use to create beautiful embellishments. You can adjust your stitch length and stitch width and My Custom Stitch enables you to create your own stitches and save them to the machine’s memory. You have powerful editing facilities for your patterns and so you are able to re-size, rotate and mirror your designs plus much more. You have 11 different fonts for monogramming and a generous work area.
Stitch, pattern selection and editing are easy via the LCD touchscreen and the automatic needle threader and quick set drop in bobbin mean that you are ready to start sewing in no time. You have a great view of your work with the LED lighting and speed control for handling intricate work. The Square Feed Drive System means that all of your fabrics will feed beautifully and the excellent stitch quality is always maintained. The Continuous Automatic Pressure System (ICAPS) detects the thickness of your fabric and makes the appropriate adjustments and you have sideways feed functionality too.
The Brother Innov-IS 2600 is the complete sewing and embroidery machine and will deliver professional results time after time.
- Colour LCD touch screen
- 160 x 260 mm embroidery area
- 138 Built-in embroidery patterns
- 232 Built-in Stitches
- 10 Styles of automatic buttonhole
- 11 Embroidery fonts
- Adjustable stitch width
- Adjustable stitch length
- My Custom Stitch
- Automatic needle threader
- Quick set drip in bobbin
- Speed control slider
- LED lighting
- Knee lift
- Fully automatic thread tension
- Sideways feed
- Square Feed Drive System (SFDS)
- Powerful editing facility including re-sizing, rotating, mirror imaging
- and more
- Pivot function
- ICAPS - Continuous Automatic Pressure System
- Embroidery foot "U"
- Embroidery frame set (extra large) 26 cm (H) × 16 cm (W) (10-1/4 inches
- (H) × 6-1/4 inches (W)
- Embroidery frame set (large) 18 cm (H) × 13 cm (W) (7 inches (H) × 5
- inches (W)
- Free motion open toe quilting foot "O"
- Walking foot
- 1/4" quilting foot
- Quilting guide
- Side cutter "S"
- Stitch guide foot "P"
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Non-stick foot
- Open toe foot
- Hard case
- Zigzag foot "J" (on machine)
- Buttonhole foot "A"
- Overcasting foot "G"
- Blind stitch foot "R"
- Zipper foot "I"
- Monogramming foot "N"
- Button fitting foot "M"
- Grid sheet set
- Accessory bag
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Bobbin (4) (One is one machine.)
- Cleaning brush
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (medium) x2
- Spool cap (small)
- Spool net
- Screwdriver (large)
- Screwdriver (small)
- Eyelet punch
- Horizontal spool pin
- Twin needle
- L-shaped screwdriver
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Alternate bobbin case (no colour on the screw)
- Embroidery bobbin thread (60 weight, white)
- "Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)"
- Foot controller
- Knee Lifter
- Hard case
- Operation manual
- Quick start guide
|Duty of Use||Medium Domestic, Light Domestic|
|Experience Level||Novice, Beginner, Experienced|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Educational Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting, Creative Textiles, Sewing and Embroidery|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.