Insulating Fleece Wadding, Polyester & Aluminised Fibers, 45 Inch Wide
Buy 12 or more for
Per 1/4 Metreeach and save 5%
Buy 72 or more for
Per 1/4 Metreeach and save 15%
Pellon Insulating Fleece Wadding, Polyester & Aluminised Fibers, 45 Inch Wide is made from polyester fibers which are needle punched into a metalized Mylar® which reflects back to the source heat or cold*. It is soft and comfortable for use in clothing as well as home decor and accessories. Insul-Fleece™ can be sewn through and, once sewn, is machine washable and dryable.
- Following pattern lines, cut the Insul-Fleece to the desired shape and size. Trim 1/4 Inch from all seam allowances.
- Cut one or two layers of cotton batting the same size as the Insul-Fleece
- If the project will be sewn and turned, place the exterior and lining fabric pieces right sides together and place one piece each of the batting and Insul-Fleece against the wrong side of the lining fabric.
- Place a second piece of cotton batting against wrong side of exterior fabric
- Stitch around all sides leaving a small opening for turning. Turn project right side out through opening and stitch opening Closed
WARNING: As Insul-Fleece™ is made of 6.25% Metalized Mylar, it should never be used in the microwave. If you’re making a project that will need to be microwaved, you should use only 100% cotton materials.
The price is for a 1/4 metre (Approx 10 inches) of fabric and the width is approximately 45 Inches (1.10 metres). Multiple purchases will be cut in one continuous length (e.g. a quantity of 5 meaning 5 x 1/4 m = 1.25 metres, which would be cut and sent as a 1.25 metre piece)