Do consider the fabric to be sewn as the lower cost machines will struggle with thicker fabrics like curtains and jean denim or even stretch fabric! Other things to consider are types of fabric to be sewn like stretch fabrics and the type of sewing you will be doing such as patchwork quilting, soft furnishings or dressmaking etc. Buy a good quality sewing machine from a good sewing machine brand like Brother, Janome, Husqvarna, Elna, Bernina or Juki, in the long run it will be worth it as they are all well supported by sewing machine dealers nationally with a repair services and spare parts etc, the lesser known brands will not give the same level of service and repair will be far more troublesome.
We are one of the UK's largest stockist of sewing machines offering online sales, in store demonstration, after sales service and a full sewing machine service centre should you require it.
We always put the customers shopping experience first and offer a UK price match policy with free UK delivery so you should never find a better deal anywhere else, feel free to order online or should you require any help choosing the right sewing machine please don't hesitate to give us a call for honest advice without the pushy sales pitch, we will match any like for like deal you can find in the UK or even beat it. We can also offer bundle deals to help you get started. Call us on 01209 216942.
Different sewing machines will offer different functions so be sure the model of sewing machine you buy has everything you will require from the machine, the right range of stitches, drop feed facility for free machine quilting / darning, free arm for doing sleeves and trouser legs, needle up and down positioning, embroidery functions, the list is endless! See our buyers guide for a more detailed guide to choosing the right sewing machine. It may also help you decipher the technical terms used in the sewing machine world! Do remember the thickest fabric you are likely to want to sew on the machine is the most important place to start when choosing a sewing machine.
- Juki HZL 12Z Sewing Machine£89.00
- Brother 17 LX17 Sewing Machine£119.00
- Brother 25 LX25 Sewing Machine£139.00
- Janome Overlocker 8002Dwas £199.00 Special Price £149.00
- Elna Explore 220 Sewing Machine£169.00
- Husqvarna E10 Sewing Machine£169.00
- Janome J3-18 Sewing Machine£169.00
- Juki HZL-27Z Sewing Machine£174.00
- Elna Explore 240 Sewing Machine£189.00
- Janome J3-20 Sewing Machine£199.00
- Janome J3-24 Sewing Machinewas £229.00 Special Price £199.00
- Husqvarna E20 Sewing Machine£219.00
- Elna Explore 320 Sewing Machine£239.00
- Brother 3034D Overlocker£249.00
- Janome 725S, 725 Sewing Machinewas £298.00Per ItemSpecial Price £259.00Per Item
- Juki HZL-353Z Sewing Machine£259.00
- Elna 664 Overlocker£269.00
- Janome 423S Sewing Machinewas £299.00 Special Price £269.00
- Janome 9300DX 9300 Overlocker£269.00
- Brother 3034DWT Overlocker£279.00
- Elna Explore 340 Sewing Machine£279.00
- Husqvarna Emerald 116 (EX DISPLAY)was £289.00 Special Price £279.00
- Janome FM725 Embellisher 725was £329.00 Special Price £279.00
- Brother Innov-is A16 Sewing Machine£299.00Per Item
- Husqvarna Emerald 118 (EX DISPLAY)was £319.00 Special Price £299.00
- Janome 230DC Sewing Machinewas £349.00 Special Price £299.00
- Janome GD8100 Sewing Machine£299.00Per Item