Husqvarna Flat Trim Foot 620096996
- Low price guarantee
- 30 days Returns
- Free UK delivery on orders over £99
With the Flat Trim foot, you can easily add lace and trims to the top of the fabric with a coverstitch to create beautiful decorative edges and effects
- Set the machine for a Coverstitch wide.
- Snap on the Flat Trim foot.
- Use default stitch settings. Adjust if needed.
- Insert the fabric edge into the lower section on the left side of the foot. Slide the fabric under the foot and under the needles.
- Insert the trim into the upper section on the right side of the foot. Slide the trim toward the back of the foot beyond the needles, leaving a short tail of trim behind the needles. Tip: Use tweezers to slide the fabric and the trim to the correct position under the needles.
- Lower the needles into the trim and the fabric. Lower the Flat Trim foot
- As you sew, hold the fabric in your left hand and the trim in your right hand.
- Tip: If you want a finished fabric edge, press a ¼” (6mm) hem to the right side of the fabric before inserting the fabric into the Flat Trim foot. The lace will cover the fabric raw edge when sewn in place.
- barcode: NA0781
- supplier code: 620096996