Janome Memory Craft 4900
The sheer length of the arm space is impressive at 280mm ( 11” )… Ideal for large quilts, bridal dresses and those bigger craft & home furnishing projects. It’s big and it’s powerful, but we’ve ensured stitch quality is a priority. With a built-in AcuFeed system for precise fabric handling and an easy change needle plate to enhance straight stitch performance… Rest assured this machine offers spectacular stitch quality. And with a 9mm stitch width to enhance creativity and Stitch Composer to design your own stitches, this is an unbeatable long arm machine.
- Fully computerised
- Memorise stitch & alphabet combinations
- 350 Built-in stitches plus 4 styles of alphabets & numbers
- Auto 1-step buttonholes (11 styles)
- Maximum speed controller
- Programmable needle up/down
- Lock stitch feature
- Start / stop button
- Stitch composer
- Full colour touch screen
- Acufeed feeding system
- Auto needle threader
- Easy set bobbin
- Easy bobbin winder
- Auto thread cutter
- Remote thread cutter port
- Electronic knee lifter
- Usb port
- Retractable light over sewing area
- Standard foot
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Zipper foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Satin stitch foot – open toe
- Blind hem foot
- Overcast foot
- ¼” Seam foot
- Darning foot
- Professional ¼” seam foot
- Free motion closed toe QC
- Free motion open toe QO
- Free motion zigzag QV
- Dual feed foot (twin) VD
- Auto buttonhole foot
- Button sewing foot
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Professional straight stitch needle plate
- Cloth guide
- Instructional DVD
- Power Cable
- Foot control
- Knee lifter
- Large extension table
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper
- Quilting guide bar
- Semi-rigid cover
- Touch panel stylus
- Spool holder – small
- Spool holder – large
- Spool holder – special
- Additional spool pin
- Instruction book
- Weight – 13kg
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Professional Use, Educational Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting, Creative Textiles|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.