Janome J3-24 Sewing Machine
If you are looking for a user friendly machine with a great selection of stitches then you have found it in the Janome J3-24. This easy to use, reliable yet versatile machine is a great place to start when you are learning to sew.
This fine sewing machine is a three dial model. There is one dial for stitch selection, one for adjusting the stitch length and one for adjusting the stitch width. Simple! The 24 built-in stitches give you the choices you need and the one step automatic button hole is a major boon. The easy to follow needle path and built-in needle threader mean that you are ready to sew in seconds and this machine takes the fuss out of sewing with its universal thread tension.
The Janome J3-24 also benefits from a drop feed facility for freehand work and a front loading bobbin system. It will handle a wide variety of fabrics beautifully and there is an additional presser foot for when you are sewing heavier fabrics. The convertible free arm enables you to circular sew when you are tackling armholes and trouser legs and naturally you will enjoy Janome’s legendary stitch quality.
The Janome J3-24 takes the hassle out of sewing. It is simple to use and reliable yet offers the functionality which enables you to really enjoy your craft.
- 24 stitch selections
- Universal ‘no-fuss’ thread tension
- 1 step button hole
- Front loading bobbin system
- Gear driven, all metal sewing mechanism
- Variable stitch length
- Variable stitch width
- Twin needle facility
- Built-in needle threader
- Drop feed for freehand work
- Extra presser foot lift for heavy fabrics.
- Built-in carry handle
- Built-in accessory compartment
- Hard cover
- Zig Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Blind Hem Guide
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Set of Needles
- Seam Ripper
|Duty of Use||Medium Domestic, Light Domestic|
|Experience Level||Novice, Beginner, Experienced|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Repairs and Alterations|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.