Janome DKS30 SE
Janome DKS30 Sewing Machine
User friendly, robust, stable and versatile, the Janome DKS30 packs a lot of punch for such an affordable computerised machine. The 30 built-in stitches each have their own illuminated button for easy selection and the large LED screen displays all the information you need.
This fine computerised sewing machine truly makes sewing easy. The 7 piece feed dog means that you can sew from the very edge of your fabric and produce impressive stitch consistency. The easy set bobbin winder, automatic needle threader and jam proof drop-in bobbin system ensure that the machine is simple to set up and that you are ready to sew in no time. The start/stop button and speed controller put you in control or your work which is illuminated by twin wide angle LED lights. You have a drop feed facility for freehand work and the automatic thread cutter ensures that there are no tangles. The auto-lock stitch feature enables the precision locking off of stitches & patterns.
With 30 different stitches to choose from including 3 one step buttonholes, you have the versatility you need to handle all of your projects. Stitch width and Stitch length can be altered at the touch of a button and this machine is supplied with a comprehensive range of accessories.
The Janome DKS30 is a stable and reliable sewing machine which delivers exceptional stitch quality and a raft of practical features.
- Total of 30 stitches, each with their own key
- Elongation of selected stitches up to 5 times their original length
- New easy set bobbin system
- New auto bobbin winder cutter
- Large LCD screen
- Speed control Lever
- Start/stop button
- Twin wide angle LED lights
- 7 piece feed mechanism
- 3 Automatic 1-step buttonholes
- 5 accessory feet
- Pressure adjustment dial
- Twin needle regulator
- Automatic needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Auto-Lock stitch feature
- Jam proof drop-in bobbin system
- Drop feed for freehand work
- Electronic foot control
- Worldwide voltage
- Weight 8kg approx
- Standard foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Zipper foot
- Satin Stitch foot
- Blind Hem foot
- Overedge foot
- Overcasting foot
- Additional spool pin
- Seam ripper
- Lint brush
- Screwdriver - winged
- Large and small spool caps
- Hard cover
- Foot control
- Instruction manual
- Instructional DVD
|Duty of Use||Medium Domestic, Light Domestic|
|Experience Level||Novice, Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.
We found other products you might like!