Janome DKS100 SE
Janome DKS100 Sewing Machine
The DKS100 is one the most user friendly sewing machines that Janome have ever developed. With intuitive controls and a clear LED screen this machine helps to make sewing easy and is a reliable workhorse that will keep on stitching for years.
The Janome DKS100 (Direct Key Selection) offers 100 built-in stitches including 3 styles of one step buttonhole. Stitches can be selected using the keypad and the ten most popular options have their own large buttons! Width and length setting can also be varied at the touch of a button. The new easy set bobbin system, new bobbin winder system and automatic needle threader make setting up simple. The needle up/down facility means that you can choose whether or not your needle finishes in the fabric. This is very useful when you want to pivot at corners and the automatic thread cutter trims your threads and prevents tangles.
This machine also gives you an auto-lock feature for the precision locking off of stitches and patterns and there is a start/stop button so you don’t have to use the foot control. It is easy to check how much thread you have left on your bobbin with the pop-up cover on the hook cover plate. The 7 piece feed dog lets you sew from the edge of the fabric and maintains consistency in your stitches. You have a handy detachable accessories box which can be removed to give you a free arm for circular sewing.
If you are looking for a user friendly and versatile sewing machine that will work hard for you then you have found it in the Janome DKS100. This efficient and stable machine is a great choice at a great price.
- 100 Built-in stitches
- Elongation of selected stitches up to 5 times their original length
- NEW easy set bobbin system
- NEW auto bobbin winder cutter
- Large LCD screen
- Speed control Lever
- Start/stop button
- Twin wide angle LED lights for greater illumination of sewing area
- Seven piece feed mechanism
- 3 Automatic 1-step buttonholes
- 5 accessory feet
- Pressure adjustment dial
- Twin needle regulator
- Automatic needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Auto-Lock stitch feature
- Jam proof drop-in bobbin system
- Drop feed for freehand work
- Electronic foot control
- Worldwide voltage
- Weight 8kg approx
- Standard foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Zipper foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Blind hem foot
- Overedge foot
- Additional spool pin
- Seam ripper
- Lint brush
- Knee lifter
- Screwdriver - winged
- Large and small spool caps
- Hard cover
- Foot control
- Instruction manual
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic, Light Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Educational Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.