Janome Atelier 9
The Janome Atelier 9 is the premium machine in it’s series. It is a combined sewing and embroidery machine and has many of the excellent features found on the Janome 15000, it also introduces some features which are all new such as the stitch tapering function. This machine even comes with built in Wi-Fi, amazing at this price point considering most of it’s competitors don’t even offer this option on their top of the line models!
The Atelier 9 showcases some fantastic new embroidery designs, AcuFeed Flex, Embroidery Couching, Variable Zig Zag, Auto Presser Foot Lift, Cutwork, Jump Thread Trimming, Useful apps, 22 standard feet, 3 Hoops and of course, legendary Janome quality.
- Number of included apps – 3 Built in embroidery designs – 250 Monogramming – 10 Maximum embroidery area – 6.7” x 7.9” Media type – USB and Direct PC connection Cutwork enabled Embroidery Couching Auto Return Post Thread Breakage Resize (enlarge/reduce) – 80-120%
- 300 built in stitches 16 buttonholes 8.25” work space Built in needle threader Maximum stitch width – 9mm Maximum stitch length – 5mm Automatic thread cutter
- ¼” seam foot O
- Automatic buttonhole foot R
- Buttonhole stabiliser plate
- Blind hem foot G
- Bobbin case for embroidery (yellow)
- Bobbin case cleaner
- Button sewing foot T
- Button shank plate
- Cloth guide
- Couching foot PC-1
- Couching foot PC-2
- Couching yarn guide bar
- Couching yarn guide
- Dual feed foot holder (twin)
- Dual feed foot holder (single)
- Dual feed foot (AD) (twin)
- Dual Feed foot (VD) (single)
- Dual feed open toe foot (UD) (twin)
- Dual feed piecing foot (OD) (twin)
- Dual feed zipper foot (ED) (single)
- Embroidery foot P
- Embroidery darning foot (PD-H)
- Free motion quilting foot (QC)
- Free motion quilting foot (QO)
- Free motion quilting zig zag foot (QV)
- Hook cover plate(slide plate)
- Hoop FA10a and template (100x400mm)
- Hoop RE20a and template (170x200mm)
- Hoop SQ14a and template (140x140mm)
- Knee lifter (adjustable)
- Lint brush
- Magnetic clamps x 4
- Overedge foot (M)
- Quilt guide bar
- Rolled hem foot (D)
- Satin stitch foot (F)
- Satin stitch open toe foot (F2)
- Scissors (white)
- Screwdriver (winged)
- Seam ripper
- Spool cap holder large x 2
- Spool cap holder small x 2
- Spool cap holder special x 2
- Spool pin spare Standard foot (A)
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Stylus pen
- USB cable
- Zipper foot (E)
- Acutools S
- Embroidery unit case
- Foot control
- Instruction DVD
- Instruction book
- Power lead
- Semi-rigid machine cover
- Bobbins x 4 Needles (various)
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting, Sewing and Embroidery|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.