Janome Atelier 3
was $1,108.13 Special Price $969.44
+ FREE GIFT
Janome Atelier 3 Sewing Machine
If you thought that a jack of all trades would be a master of none then think again. The impressive Janome Atelier 3 is an incredibly versatile machine will enables you to handling all sewing projects with the minimum of fuss.
The Janome Atelier 3 is suitable for sewing projects large and small including clothing, home furnishings, quilting and even wedding dresses. It offers generous workspace for larger pieces but gives you the precision and outstanding stitch quality you need for all of your work. It is packed with features but is easy to use and its impressive functionality is sure to impress.
This flexible sewing machine features 120 built-in stitches including letters, numbers and 7 one step buttonholes. You can adjust your stitch width and stitch length and the Atelier 3 boasts a convertible free arm for circular sewing. The machine also benefits from a drop feed facility for freehand darning and embroidery, adjustable speed for greater control and a start/stop button. You can pivot at corners with ease using the needle up/down function. The automatic thread cutter for trimming your threads makes life easier as do the easy change needle plate and easy set bobbin. Up to 1000 stitches per minute means that you can work swiftly whilst the Superior Feed System Plus gives you exceptional control.
This versatile computerised sewing machine offers the ease of use and functionality you need to handle any sewing project. It is a brilliant all-rounder that helps you to master all aspects of home sewing.
- Computerised Sewing Machine
- Free Arm / Flat Bed Conversion
- Work space Length 210mm
- Work space Height 120mm
- Automatic Tension Control
- Programmable Needle Up/Down
- Maximum Stitch Length of 5mm
- Drop Feed
- Superior Feed System 7 Piece Feed Dogs
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- 120 Stitch Options including Alphabet
- 7 Auto 1 step Buttonholes
- Monogramming -1 font
- European Accented & Cyrillic Letters
- Stop/Start Button
- Auto Lock Key
- Spool Pin (Horizontal)
- Easy Change Needleplate
- Easy Set Bobbin
- Horizontal Full Rotary Hook
- Top Loading – Category C 7mm (High Shank)
- Machine Weight 10.20kg
- Touch Panel LCD
- Maximum Sewing Speed
- Speed Control Slider
- Maximum Stitch Width: 7mm
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Built-in Needle Threader
- LED Lights 4 in total
- Twin Needle capability
- Startover Function
- Carry Handle (Folding)
- Top Cover (Flip – up)
- Semi Rigid Cover
- Zig Zag Foot A
- Zipper Foot E
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Blind Hemming Foot G
- Overedge Foot C
- 1/4" Seam Foot O
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- Bobbins (x4)
- 3x Spool Caps (Small Large and Special)
- Extra Spool Pin
- Needle Set
- Lint Brush
- Seam Ripper/Buttonhole Cutter
- Power Cable
- Foot Control
- Semi Hard Fabric Cover
- Instructional DVD
- Instruction Book
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Professional Use, Educational Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting, Creative Textiles|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.