Janome 8200 QCP SE Sewing Machine
The Janome 8200 QCP Special Edition offers all of the impressive benefits of the 8200 QCP and much more besides. This professional quality sewing machine is packed with features and naturally boasts Janome’s legendary stitch quality.
With an incredible 280mm of arm space, the Janome 8200 QCP SE is the perfect choice for handling large quilts, wedding dresses and significant home furnishing projects. The AcuFeed system enables the precision handling of all fabric types. The needle up/down function means that you can programme the needle to finish where you need it to. This is a real boon for pivoting on corners. The stitch lock button ensures that every stitch pattern is locked off and an automatic thread cutter trims your threads.
This fine machine gives you 200 stitches to choose from including alphabets, numbers and 10 buttonholes. Stitch selection is easy via the touchscreen or keypad and you can save favourite combinations to the machine for when you wish to use them again. You can complete projects quickly with 1000 stitches per minute at your disposal and the easy set bobbin and easy bobbin winder make setting up a breeze. Stitch width can now be adjusted up to 9mm for greater versatility and your work is illuminated by 5 bright lights which create a shadow free environment.
This long arm sewing machine is a user friendly choice for handling larger projects. With excellent stitch quality, great functionality and a raft of accessories included , it is the perfect machine for professionals or enthusiastic hobbyists.
- 200 stitches including 10 buttonholes
- 1,000 spm (stitches per minute)
- Straight stitch needle plate with right needle position for ¼” seam foot
- Easy set bobbin system
- Easy bobbin winder with cutter
- Special spool holder
- New buttonhole foot with stabilizer for thick fabrics
- Extension table included
- Cover included
- Silver grey metallic facia
- Zig Zag Foot A
- Rolled hem Foot D
- Zipper Foot E
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Open-Toe Satin Stitch Foot F2
- Blind Hemming Foot G
- Overcast Foot M
- ¼” Seam Foot O
- Darning Foot PD-H
- Convertible Free Motion Quilting Foot QB-S
- Closed Toe Foot for QB-S
- Open Toe Foot for QB-S
- Clear View Foot for QB-S
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- Buttonhole Stabiliser Plate
- Dual Feed Foot Holder
- Dual Feed Foot AD
- Button Sewing Foot T
- Quilting Guide Bar
- Bobbins (x5)
- Spool Caps (x3) large, small and special
- Spool Supporter
- Spool Felt
- Extra Spool Pin
- Replacement Needles
- Lint Brush
- Seam Ripper/Buttonhole Cutter
- Knee Lifter
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Touch Panel Stylus
- Power Cable
- Foot Control
- Instructional DVD
- Instruction Book
- Extra Wide Table
- Semi Hard Fabric Cover
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Professional Use, Educational Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting, Creative Textiles|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.