Husqvarna Emerald 116
Husqvarna Viking Emerald 116 Sewing Machine
You can really open up the exciting world of sewing with the Husqvarna Viking Emerald 116. An ideal first sewing machine, the Emerald 116 delivers excellent stitch quality and needle penetration so that you can fashion fabulous garments in a wide variety of fabrics.
The Husqvarna Emerald 116 features 16 built-in stitches including an automatic one step buttonhole. You are able to adjust your stitch length and stitch width and the handy reference chart helps you to make the appropriate adjustments. You also have a drop feed facility for free motion sewing. This user friendly machine will guarantee that you catch the sewing bug in no time and it will enable you to create a wonderful array of fashion items and home accessories.
You will be amazed at what you can achieve with the Emerald 116. This beautifully engineered and reliable machine will provide endless hours of pleasure and will produce high quality results. Sewing has never been so easy!
- 16 stitches Built-in
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Up to 5 mm Stitch Width
- Up to 4 mm Stitch Length
- Snap-on Presser Feet
- Built-in handle for portability
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Thread cutter
- One-step buttonhole
- Built-in Needle threader
- Built-in Ruler
- Sewing Guide Reference Chart
- Hard cover
- Drop feed
- Rotary Hook System
- Utility Foot A
- Utility Foot B
- Buttonhole Foot C
- Adjustable Blind Hem Foot D
- Zipper Foot E
- Non-stick Glide Foot H
- Edging Foot J
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- Self-adhesive Glide Plates
- Edge/quilting Guide
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper
- Spool holder (small)
- Spool holder (large)
- Vertical spool pin
- Felt cushion
- Accessory storage
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic|
|Experience Level||Novice, Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Educational Use|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.