Fusible 100% Cotton Wadding, 90 Inches Wide
- Buy 12 or more for £4.28 each and save 5%
- Buy 72 or more for £3.83 each and save 15%
The Fusible 100% Cotton Wadding, 90 Inches Wide, is sold in Multiples of 1/4 Metre length.
Fusible batting Instuctions:
- Irons and mist/spray bottles vary in settings and doing a test piece prior to doing your full quilt is highly recommended, NO STEAM!
- Preheat iron to approx medium temp setting somewhere around rayon or polyester setting
- Have misting/ spray bottle with water to hand a finer mist works well
- Prepare wadding flat on ironing board lightly mist the wadding evenly with water from spray bottle
- Place your fabric in desired position on the batting
- Iron evenly a section at a time and let it cool to room temperarture before advancing.
- Wash in warm water never cold
We recommend doing a test patch If there's a wrinkle in the fabric it should separate from the wadding with moderate resistance the mist and re-iron
The price is for a 1/4 metre (Approx 10 inches) of fabric and the width is approximately 90 Inches (2.30 metres). Multiple purchases will be cut in one continuous length (e.g. a quantity of 5 meaning 5 x 1/4 m = 1.25 metres, which would be cut and sent as a 1.25 metre piece.
|Supplier Code||Fiberco Fusible Batting|