Janome Atelier 5 Sewing Machine
Janome Atelier 5
The New Janome Atelier 5 fits in perfectly between the Janome 5900 and the Janome 8200QC. If you want a longer arm machine than the Janome 5900 offers but cannot stretch to the cost of the Janome 8200QC this will be the perfect fit for you. It's easy to use computerised screen makes for a great sewing experience and with all the great functions like start stop button auto thread cutter, needle threader, mirror image for decoartive stitches to name a few this machine really is a great buy.
This machine has all the features to make sewing simple & enjoyable and an extensive range of stitches to cover every sewing project. Fully computerised with a host a great features including Janome’s new easy set bobbin system this machine ticks all the buttons. Stitch width & length adjustment keys are located directly under the screen it just couldn’t be easier. There’s even a special key which enables some stitches to be elongated up to 5 times normal without losing stitch density ! And for quilters we’ve included a knee lifter.
There’s plenty of accessory storage and a hard cover for protection.
Weight – 7.0kg
- Computerised Sewing Machine
- Horizontal Full Rotary Hook
- Free Arm / Flat Bed Conversion
- Top Loading – Category D 9mm (High Shank) Machine
- Work space Length 210mm (8.3”) Work space Height 120mm
- Automatic Tension Control
- Touch Panel LCD
- Programmable Needle Up/Down
- Maximum Sewing Speed 1,000spm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5mm
- Pattern Elongation - up to 5 times
- Drop Feed
- Speed Control Slider
- Superior Feed System (SFS)7 Piece Feed Dogs
- Maximum Stitch Width: 9mm
- Automatic Thread Cutter (Scissors Button )
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Knee Lifter Adjustable
- Built-in Needle Threader
- 170 Stitch Options including Alphabet
- LED Lights 6 in total
- 10 Auto 1 step Buttonholes
- Twin Needle capability
- Monogramming -1 font Inc.9mm Capital letters & numbers
- Startover Function
- European Accented & Cyrillic Letters Carry Handle – Folding Type
- Stop/Start Button
- Top Cover ( Flip – up Type )
- Auto Lock Key
- Cover – Semi Rigid
- Spool Pin (Horizontal )
- World Voltage Power Supply
- Easy Change Needleplate
- Easy Set Bobbinn
- Size: W 510 x H 330 x D 250 mm
- Approximate Machine Weight: 10.20kg.
- ¼” Seam Foot ( O )
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot ( R )
- Blind Stitch Foot ( G )
- Button Sewing Foot ( T )
- Darning Foot (PD-H)
- Even Feed Foot
- Extra Spool Pin
- Knee Lifter
- Lint Brush
- Over Edge Foot ( M )
- Quilting Guide (for even feed foot)
- Quilting Guide Bar
- Rolled Hem Foot ( D )
- Satin Stitch Foot ( F )
- Screw Driver (winged)
- Seam Ripper
- Slide Plate
- Spool Holder ( Small ) x 2
- Spool Holder ( Large ) x 2
- Spool Holder (special) x 2
- Stabilizer Plate (For Buttonhole Foot)
- Standard Foot ( A )
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Zipper Foot ( E )
- Foo tControl
- Power Lead
- 1 packet of needles incl twin needle x 1
- Instructional DVD
|Supplier Code||Atelier 5|
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Professional Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting|
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £35**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
You MUST request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to return any items to us. You can request an RMA number by logging into your online account, emailing us or writing to us. Once we have approved your RMA request, we will inform you with instructions on how to return the item to us.
We will NOT accept returns without an Authorised RMA Number.
For unwanted items, you must inform us within 14 days from delivery date. For faulty items, you must inform us with 30 days from the delivery date
The consumer must send off the goods intended for return and in any event not later than 14 days after approval of the RMA without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which the consumer receives RMA approval.
For Sewing Machine Returns, we recommend you click this link before requesting a return. Click Here to View
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense, in original packaging and condition, as new undamaged, unused and in a resalable condition.
It is important you do not use or interfere with the product if you intend to return the item, if the item is used or interfered with then it is deemed accepted as supplied, items MUST be unused, if we receive items back in used condition a refund will not be issued and they will be made available for your collection or a partial refund will be offered if the value has been affected by the use of the item or otherwise damaging it, this includes packaging and accessories.
In essence, you can handle the products just as you would in a shop, but no more than that.
Faults with products over 30 days old but under 6 months old will require investigation and maybe inspection to establish if the fault is due to a manufacturing problem, if it is a manufacturing problem then we will either repair or replace.
After 6 months it will be down to the consumer to prove it is a manufacturing fault, if it can be proved then we reserve the right to further inspect the product to confirm a manufacturing fault, if after confirming it is a manufacturing fault then we will repair or replace the item.
Fabric that is cut to length for each individual order, cannot be returned. We deem these products to have been made to order, and as such are exempt from distance selling regulations. Please order carefully.
In order for our customers to order fabric samples, we allow returns when you order a 'Fat Quarter Cut', as quantity of 1. You may order and return as many Fat Quarter Cuts as you like within the same order. Please note, your refund will only include the total of goods returned, and neither your return postage or the delivery postage costs will be refunded.
When returning items, we suggest for your own protection you choose a tracked delivery service that offers the appropriate compensation for the value of goods being returned.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
The consumer must bear the direct cost of returning goods.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced, refunded or repaired.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.