was $8,576.08 Special Price $7,916.28
+ FREE GIFT
Brother Innov-IS XV Sewing and Embroidery Machine
If you are an experienced sewer and are looking to take things to the next level or even to start a business then the Brother Innov-IS XV is the machine for you. This combined sewing and embroidery machine offers an incredible array of built in stitches and patterns together with advanced technology that enables you to produce outstanding results.
The Brother Innov-IS XV gives you an amazing 1566 built in stitches including over 500 decorative choices and 5 different fonts. My custom stitch enables you to create and save your own stitches and you benefit from an automatic needle threader, quick set bobbin and independent bobbin winding. The knee lifter means that you can keep both hands on your fabric at all times and speed control is a real boon when you are handling intricate work. This machine also features Brother’s Square Feed Drive System (SFDS) which guarantees a smooth feed and consistent stitch quality whatever the nature of the fabric you are working with.
This exceptional machine offers hundreds of fabulous built-in embroidery designs including traditional, contemporary, small and large options. As if these are not enough you can create your own designs using My Design Centre, import limitless designs via the USB port or invest in PE-Design Plus for even greater choice. The large, high resolution LCD touchscreen means that it is easy to select, edit and create your stitches and patterns. The advanced intelligent camera eye facility enables you to position your needle with great accuracy and this machine also has line art scanning capability. This means that you can draw a stich or design, scan it, convert it and then stitch it. You can embroider at up to 1050 stitches per minute and create fabulous embellishments for everything from sports accessories to home furnishings.
The Brother Innov-IS XV is a truly outstanding sewing and embroidery machine packed with highly advanced technology and features. It is a joy to use and enables you to maximise both your sewing ability and creativity.
- 1566 Stitches
- 573 Decorative Stitches
- 149 Utility Stitches
- 5 Fonts with a total of 840 alphabetical characters
- 10.1" High-resolution IPS LCD touch screen
- Advanced intelligent camera eye system
- Super large embroidery area (9½ x 14", 240 x 360mm)
- 11¼" (285mm) long arm
- Scanning feature
- Line art scanning (Draw it, Scan it, Convert it, Stitch it)
- Image scan
- Stipple and scan
- Auto Stipple
- Custom draw Stippling
- High speed sewing and embroidery up to 1050 stitches per minute
- Built-in tutorials
- Laser guide line for straight line sewing
- SFDS Square Feed Drive System, deliver's smooth strong feed
- Direct dual feed foot
- Slide speed control
- Knee Lifter
- My Custom Stitch
- My Design Centre
- Compatible with PE design-Plus
- Ultra bright LED lighting
- Zigzag foot
- Monogramming foot
- Overcastting foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Dual feed foot
- Straight stitch foot
- Free motion quilting foot
- Free motion echo quilting foot
- Free motion open toe quilting foot
- Embroidery foot with LED pointer
- Vertical stitch alignment foot
- 1/4 quilting foot with guide
- Couching dual feed foot
- Top-left yarn guide
- Yarn threader
- Screw (small)
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Ball point needle set
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdriver (small)
- Screwdriver (large)
- Multi-purpose screwdriver
- Spool cap (small)
- Spool cap (medium)
- Spool cap (large)
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Spool stand
- Bobbin clips
- Spool felt (on machine)
- Spool nets
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Touch pen (stylus)
- Knee lifter
- USB cable
- Alternate bobbin case
- Bobbin case (gray, for bobbin work)
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Cord guide bobbin cover (with single hole)
- Bobbin cover (with mark)
- Bobbin cover
- Scan frame
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- Embroidery positioning sticker sheets × 4
- White calibration stickers (solid)
- Edge sewing sheets
- Stabilizer material
- Grid sheet set
- Chalk pencil
- Sensor pen
- Pen holder
- LCD cleaning cloth
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Professional Use, Educational Use|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting, Embroidery Only|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.
We found other products you might like!