Brother XV (EX DISPLAY) Sewing and Embroidery Machine
FULL 3 Year Warranty starts from May 2019
This machine is like new, its been on display in our shop and only switched on a handful of times. It will be repacked into its original box and arrive with the buyer as a new machine would. The manufactures warranty is also unaffected therefore a full 3 year manufactures warranty still applies which is backed by any of the Brother UK service centres. The machine is available for viewing in our shop and on site training could be given if required.
Innovative features for professional-looking results. Beautiful embroidery made easy. You’re serious about sewing – and now, with the Innov-is XV, you can invest in your talent. Everything’s easier, faster and more intuitive than ever. See exactly where the needle will drop. Convert scanned images to embroidery data in just a few seconds. Add stippling embroidery where you like. This is the machine on which you’ll perfect your skills.
Features that will bring out the professional in you:
- Large 10.1" high-resolution IPS LCD touch screen
- Improved intelligent camera eye system for even easier embroidery positioning
- New line-art recognition system – simply draw your design on paper, scan into the Innov-is XV and embroider your design
- High-precision embroidery – best ever embroidery quality
- Scan and stippling function – create and sew intricate stippling patterns from your own drawings with image scan by the built-in camera or from the built-in templates.
- New high-resolution screen
The Innov-is XV comes with a new 10.1" high-resolution touch screen that makes editing your embroidery so much easier. There’s also an improved user interface, with better on-screen design-editing features. Along with a new, even faster processor, we’ve added a super-large embroidery area for maximum convenience.
- Improved on-screen design-editing functions
- Super large embroidery area (9½ x 14", 240 x 360mm)
- Improved high-resolution intelligent camera eye system for easier embroidery positioning.
- A new intelligent camera-eye system means better embroidery positioning. Thanks to the LED pointer, you can see exactly where the needle will drop.You’ll get an accurate on-screen preview before you start embroidering. And the magnified view of the needle position lets you see your work in detail.
- Magnification provides clear view of hard-to-see details
- Scanning projects in the hoop and displaying them on the large screen makes it easy to position embroidery designs and see a preview before you start to embroider. This is ideal for when you need to position patterns on neck lines or in complex quilt squares. Patterns can be re-sized, edited and the angle adjusted as required to suit the garment or project you are working on
- High-speed embroidery – up to 1,050 stitches per minute
- LED pointer shows you exactly where the needle will drop. Truly professional sewing
- New sewing features give you consistent stitch length, laser-straight lines and uniform edge stitching. Tie-off stitches at the touch of a button, feed denims and silks with ease and customise your stitching directly onto the screen.
Professional sewing Features:
Lock stitch key – at the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch. When pressing the lock stitch key while sewing a decorative stitch, the machine will stop automatically after completing the motif. ICAPS – helps to ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser foot pressure consistent, regardless of fabric thickness. Edge sewing sensor – detects the edge of fabric to ensure uniform stitching at the desired distance from the edge of the fabric, even on curves.
Laser line guide – next-generation laser-line guide system projects a perfect straight line onto your fabric. Simply guide your fabric along the line for straight sewing. Ideal for hems, piecing, pin tucking or cording.
Direct dual-drive – this advanced foot allows you to feed an array of fabrics such as denims or silks with ease. The motor-driven dual-drive foot can be directly adjusted from the touch screen to accommodate different fabrics.
Ultrasonic pen – works with sensors in the Innov-is XV to set the straight stitch needle position, to set the start and end point for your stitches and can also be used to adjust the width of zigzag and decorative stitches.
My custom stitch – allows you to create your own stitch designs directly onto the LCD touch screen. Includes more than 40 built-in stitch templates
Being great just got easier. With the amazing new features on the Innov-is XV, we’ve made it easier than ever to sew and embroider like a pro. Now you can create larger designs, thread the needle at the touch of a button and send embroidery designs directly from your PC or USB memory stick... and much more.
Features and functions
- Ultra-bright feature lighting - The ultra-bright LED lighting gives a crisp, bright natural light, so you can see colours and stitch details, no matter what your lighting conditions. The lighting brightness is fully adjustable so you can set it at a level to suit you and your environment.
- Central controls - Handy central controls help make sewing simpler. Touch buttons provide fingertip control of machine functions.
- Automatic electronic needle threading - Threading the needle is so simple, at the touch of a button.
- 11¼" (285mm) long arm - Create even larger projects with the extra-large sewing space, ideal for quilting projects.
- Dual-feed - Direct dual-feed for thin or layered fabrics
- Includes two changeable feet - Standard dual-feed foot and a Couching dual-feed foot.
- Slide speed control - Adjust the speed from slow to fast. This can also be set to alter stitch width whilst sewing.
- Extra large 10.1" colour touch screen Simply touch the large, clear wide-angle screen to: Edit on-screen embroidery, Customise your settings, Change to any one of the 13 built-in languages, View clock, View on-screen video tutorials and built-in help guides that recommend the perfect settings for your sewing and much more...
- Knee lift - Free up your hands using this knee lift to raise/lower the presser foot. Ideal when working on larger projects such as quilts.
- Quick-set bobbin - Just drop in a full bobbin and be ready to sew immediately.
- USB ports - Connect a USB device such as a memory stick or a card reader/writer.
- Lock stitch button - At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch. When pressing the button while sewing a decorative stitch, the machine will stop automatically after completing the motif.
- Extra large embroidery area (9½ x 14", 240 x 360mm) - Create extra large embroidery designs with no need to re-hoop.
- Independent bobbin winding - A dedicated bobbin winding motor enables new bobbins to be wound even while you continue to sew.
- SFDS – Square Feed Drive System - Square Feed Drive System provides super-smooth fabric feeding for superior stitch quality
- Thread colour indicator - Multi-coloured LED light helps to see the colour of the thread that is needed for the embroidery design.
Line art recognition - Prepare to be amazed. An inspiring new feature on the Innov-is XV is its ability to recognise line art. That means you can automatically create beautiful embroidery from hand-drawn designs, such as graffiti, pattern templates or even your signature. You simply use pen and paper to draw the outline, then put the paper on the scanning frame. The camera scans and recognises it. It’s then automatically turned into embroidery data on the Innov-is XV. You can also trace graphics with a pen to create running embroidery just like free-motion quilting. The Innov-is XV will convert a scanned image to data in seconds. Free-motion quilting normally takes lots of practice, but we’ve made it foolproof.
- Stippling - With the Innov-is XV, you can easily add stippling embroidery wherever you like. You’ll achieve uniform results (unlike free-motion stippling, which relies on having a good technique). Simply hoop the fabric and choose the area where you want the stippling effect to appear. Select the stippling stitch and watch as your chosen area automatically fills with your stippling pattern. With the Innov-is XV, you’ll enjoy professional results every time.
- Colour Shuffling - The enhanced Colour Shuffling function makes it easy to choose new colour schemes for embroidery designs. Select from Random, Gradient, Vivid and Soft styles and a range of colour combinations will be displayed on screen. Simply select your preferred option and embroider the design. Now you can also choose your preferred starting colour and the Innov-is XV will generate complementary colour combinations based on your favourite colours.
- Autopunch - With the autopunch feature, you can now automatically turn scanned images or clip art files into embroidery data. Simply import a clip art image with the memory stick, or use the scanning frame to scan an image. The Innov-is XV will recognise the illustration and automatically translate it into embroidery data. No computer required Your sewing machine won’t need to be hooked up to a computer. It’s fast, fun, simple and convenient. Powerful editing features The many built-in embroidery designs can be customised to your preferences – combine them, change their size, rotate them, repeat them, add lettering and change colours.
- The Innov-is XV comes complete with hundreds of built-in patterns with many large and truly distinctive designs, giving you a fantastic range of choice, perfect for any project.
Brother Innovis XV standard accessories included with the machine:
- Zigzag foot
- Monogramming foot
- Overcastting foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Dual feed foot
- Straight stitch foot
- Free motion quilting foot
- Free motion echo quilting foot
- Free motion open toe quilting foot
- Embroidery foot with LED pointer
- Vertical stitch alignment foot
- 1/4 quilting foot with guide
- Couching dual feed foot
- Top-left yarn guide
- Yarn threader
- Screw (small)
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Ball point needle set
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdriver (small)
- Screwdriver (large)
- Multi-purpose screwdriver
- Spool cap (small)
- Spool cap (medium)
- Spool cap (large)
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Spool stand
- Bobbin clips
- Spool felt (on machine)
- Spool nets
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Touch pen (stylus)
- Knee lifter
- USB cable
- Alternate bobbin case
- Bobbin case (gray, for bobbin work)
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Cord guide bobbin cover (with single hole)
- Bobbin cover (with mark)
- Bobbin cover
- Scan frame
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- Embroidery positioning sticker sheets × 4
- White calibration stickers (solid)
- Edge sewing sheets
- Stabilizer material
- Grid sheet set
- Chalk pencil
- Sensor pen
- Pen holder
- LCD cleaning cloth
|Supplier Code||Brother XV Ex Display|
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic, Light Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Professional Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting, Sewing and Embroidery|