+ FREE GIFT
Brother Innov-IS VQ2 Sewing Machine
If you love sewing then you will adore the Brother Innov-IS VQ2 sewing machine. Packed with useful features and a dream to use, this machine will add a new dimension to your work.
The Brother Innov-IS VQ2 gives you no less than 473 built-In stitches including utility stitches, decorative stitches and 14 styles of automatic one step buttonhole. You can also take advantage of 5 different fonts each with an upper and lower case. Setting up is simple with the automatic needle threader and you will enjoy automatic thread tension and the built-in thread cutter. Stitch length and stitch width are adjustable and in the unlikely event that the 473 available stitches are not enough, you can create your own stitches using My Custom Stitch.
This machine handles all fabrics brilliantly so you can sew the lightest silks or the heaviest denims with equally fabulous results. The brother Innov-IS VQ2 is certainly a dream for quilters as it gives you plenty of room in which to work. It features a large LCD touchscreen for stitch selection, stitch adjustment and to view tutorials.
The outstanding functionality of this machine includes the Brother ICAPS system. This ensures consistent stitch quality and length with all fabrics by detecting fabric thickness and automatically adjusting the presser foot. You can sew in four different directions as this machine features a sideways feed and you will also benefit from a start/stop button, a drop feed facility, a lock stitch key, a knee lifter and a pivot function.
The Brother Innov-IS VQ2 is pure sewing genius and will enable you to give full rein to your sewing ability and creativity.
- 473 stitches
- Automatic 1 step buttonhole 14 styles
- Lettering 5 styles upper and lower case
- Advanced automatic needle threader
- Quick set bobbin
- Drop feed
- Stitch Length and width control
- Start stop button
- Slide speed control
- Lock stitch key
- LCD full colour touch screen
- Combine and memorise stitches
- Automatic thread cutter
- Knee lift
- Multi directional sewing including Sideways - feed Sews in up to 4
- Fully automatic thread tension
- My custom stitch
- ICAPS - Continuous Automatic Pressure System
- Pivot function
- Extra wide stitches up to 40mm
- Long arm 11 1/4 inches (285mm) sewing area
- Enhanced longer feed mechanism
- High speed sewing up to 1050 stitches per minute
- Ultra-bright fully adjustable natural lighting
- Built in help guide
- Standard foot
- ¼” Piecing foot
- Narrow hem foot 7mm
- Concealed zipper foot
- Quilting foot plastic
- Non stick foot
- Gathering foot
- Cording foot
- Binder foot
- Roller foot
- Adjustable bias binding foot
- Needle set
- Bobbins x 10
- Bobbin clip set
- Bobbin work kit
- Seam ripper
- Lint brush
- Spool pin
- Spool caps
- Bobbin clips x 10
- Touch pen
- Knee lifter
- Semi-rigid cover
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic|
|Experience Level||Novice, Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Professional Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting, Creative Textiles|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.
We found other products you might like!