The most innovative 10-needle home & small business embroidery machine, Entrepreneur Pro PR1050X raises the bar for performance efficiency, ease of use and speed. Explore Brother’s live built-in camera, ScanImation scanning frame and My Design Centre for unique design capability without a PC, high speed background scanning and easy conversion of line art and handwriting to embroidery. Automatic threading and trimmers, along with colour sort and thread indicators, ensure a quick start with limited interruptions. Enjoy an enviable speed of 1,000 stitches per minute and a 12% faster completion rate on 50,000 stitch count designs compared to 6 needle machines.
- 10-needle embroidery machine with automatic needle threading
- InnovEye 2 Technology with high-speed background scanning – 5x faster than prior models and now available for use with optional Cap and Cylinder frames.
- Industry-first My Design Center offers new design capabilities all without a PC
- Industry-first ScanImation Scanning frame to scan line art or handwriting and convert into embroidery data
- Colour Sort feature to cut down on thread changes when combining designs
- Smart stitch management with progress bar and direct stitch entry to pin-point the exact stitch
- Virtual Design Preview feature to superimpose your design on your project without scanning
- Large 10.1in built-in high definition LCD display with large, more defined icons and scrolling menu
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Professional Use, Educational Use, Industrial Use|
|Machine Use||Embroidery Only|
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.