Brother NV55 Fashion Edition
+ FREE GIFT
Brother NV55 Fashion Edition Sewing Machine
Create your own style with the feature-packed Innov-is 55 Fashion Edition. Whether you are new to sewing or an experienced designer, this machine offers you unlimited ways to shape your fashion dreams into impressive ready-to-wear garments. The included Creative Sewing pack worth £59.99 with 5 additional sewing feet brings the total number of included accessory feet to 12.
- Advanced needle threader
- Quick-set bobbin
- LED sewing light
- Drop feed setting
- Drop Feed
- Combine and memories stitches
Creative Sewing Pack contains:
- Narrow Hem foot
- Concealed Zip foot
- Free motion foot
- Braiding foot
- Piping foot
- Buttonhole foot "A"
- Overcasting foot "G"
- Monogramming foot "N"
- Zipper foot "I"
- Zigzag foot "J" (on machine)
- Blind stitch foot "R"
- Button fitting foot "M"
- Seam ripper
- Bobbin (4) (One is on machine)
- Needle set
- Twin needle (Centre)
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdriver (large)
- Screwdriver (small)
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (medium)
- Spool cap (small)
- Extra spool pin
- Spool net
- Foot controller
- Accessory bag
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Stitch pattern plate
- Stitch pattern plate holder
- Hard case Creative
- Machine net weight: 8.5KG
|Duty of Use||Medium Domestic, Light Domestic|
|Experience Level||Novice, Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Educational Use|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Patchwork Quilting|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.