Brother NV1800Q (EX DISPLAY) Sewing Machine
Brother Innov-IS 1800Q Sewing Machine Ex Display
The Brother Innov-IS 1800Q is an advanced sewing machine with exceptional functionality and a great range of built-in stitches. Offering a generous working area and an impressive array of features, this machine is the perfect choice for quilters and experienced fashion sewers.
The Brother Innov-IS 1800Q features 234 built-in stitches including 99 utility stitches, 133 decorative stitches and 10 styles of one step automatic buttonhole. You can produce polished and professional looking work every time and this machine enables you to explore your creativity too. You can adjust your stitch length and stitch width and it is easy to choose your stitches using the touch sensitive key pad. The large LCD screen gives you all the information you need. You are able to edit your stitches, create your own styles and save new stitches to the machine’s memory.
This fine sewing machine features Brother’s Square Feed Drive System (SFDS). This ensures that all weights of fabric feed smoothly and that stitch quality remains perfect. There is a sideways feed facility which gives you even greater versatility. Speed control is useful when handling intricate work and the needle up/down facility means that you can pivot at corners. This machine also features a knee lift so you can sew with both hands on your work at all times and you will also benefit from a lock stitch button, a presser foot up/down button and fully automated thread tension.
The Brother Innov-IS 1800Q is an impressive sewing machine which ensures that you can develop your sewing skills. This ex demo model represents amazing value for money, so grab it before it is gone!
- Large 8.3" (210mm) work space to the right of the needle
- 234 built-in stitches
- 133 Decorative stitches
- 10 styles of one step button holes
- 5 styles of lettering upper and lower case
- Square Feed Drive System (SFDS) deliver's smooth strong feed
- ICAPS - Continuous Automatic Pressure System
- Fully automatic thread tension
- Large clear LCD display
- Sideways feed
- Knee Lift
- Pivot function
- Touch sensor keypad with direct stitch selection
- Slide speed control
- Lock stitch button
- Presser foot up/down button
- Combine and memories stitches
- My Custom Stitch - design your own stitches
- Includes large wide table
- Hard Case
- Free motion open toe quilting foot "O"
- Free motion echo quilting foot "E"
- Free motion quilting foot "C"
- Walking foot
- 1/4" quilting foot (with guide)
- Quilting guide
- Stitch guide foot "P"
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Non stick foot
- Open toe foot
- Zigzag foot "J" (on machine)
- Buttonhole foot "A"
- Overcasting foot "G"
- Blind stitch foot "R"
- Zipper foot "I"
- Monogramming foot "N"
- Button fitting foot "M"
- Grid sheet set
- Accessory bag
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Bobbin (4) (One is one machine.)
- Cleaning brush
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (medium) x2
- Spool cap (small)
- Spool net
- Screwdriver (large)
- Eyelet punch
- Horizontal spool pin
- Twin needle
- L-shaped screwdriver
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)"
- Foot controller
- Knee Lifter
- Wide table
- Hard case
- Operation manual
- Quick start guide
|Duty of Use||Medium Domestic, Light Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting|
|1 units available|