Brother NV F480 Sewing & Embroidery Machine
The Innov-is F480 is the ideal machine for sewing and embroidery
projects alike. Packed with features and superior quality, you can create labels, monograms and even your own stitch patterns. Its easy-to-use keypad and numerous advanced features make this machine a favourite amongst keen sewers.
- 182 built-in stitches, including 10 buttonhole styles
- 5 Styles of lettering (upper and lowercase)
- 138 built-in embroidery designs
- SFDS: Square Feed Drive System
- Lock stitch button
- User-friendly colour LCD screen
- Memory function
- My Custom Stitch
- Needle up/down function
- Automatic thread cutter
- Advanced needle threader
- Quick-set bobbin and winder
- Buttonhole foot "A"
- Overcasting foot "G"
- Monogramming foot "N"
- Zipper foot "I"
- Zigzag foot "J" (on machine)
- Blind stitch foot "R"
- Button fitting foot "M"
- Walking foot
- Quilting foot
- Stitch guide foot "P"
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Non stick foot
- Open toe foot
- 1/4 inch quilting foot
- Side cutter "S"
- Quilting guide
- Seam ripper
- Bobbin (4) (One is on machine)
- Needle set
- Twin needle (Centre)
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdriver (large)
- Screwdriver (small)
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (medium)(2)
- Spool cap (small)
- Extra spool pin
- Spool net
- Foot controller
- Embroidery foot "Q"
- Embroidery frame (large) H18 cm x W 13 cm H 7 inches x W 5 inches
- Embroidery frame (Extra large multi-position) H 30 cm x W 13 cm H 12
- inches x W 5 inches
- Stabilizer material for embroidery
- Embroidery bobbin thread (white)
- Alternate bobbin case (no color on screw)
- Knee lifter
- Grid sheet set
- Hard case
- Accessory bag
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Machine net weight: 14.72KG
|Supplier Code||NV F420ZU1|
|Duty of Use||Medium Domestic, Light Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Educational Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting, Sewing and Embroidery|
|999 units available|
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £35**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
You MUST request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to return any items to us. You can request an RMA number by logging into your online account, emailing us or writing to us. Once we have approved your RMA request, we will inform you with instructions on how to return the item to us.
We will NOT accept returns without an Authorised RMA Number.
For unwanted items, you must inform us within 14 days from delivery date. For faulty items, you must inform us with 30 days from the delivery date
The consumer must send off the goods intended for return and in any event not later than 14 days after approval of the RMA without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which the consumer receives RMA approval.
For Sewing Machine Returns, we recommend you click this link before requesting a return. Click Here to View
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense, in original packaging and condition, as new undamaged, unused and in a resalable condition.
It is important you do not use or interfere with the product if you intend to return the item, if the item is used or interfered with then it is deemed accepted as supplied, items MUST be unused, if we receive items back in used condition a refund will not be issued and they will be made available for your collection or a partial refund will be offered if the value has been affected by the use of the item or otherwise damaging it, this includes packaging and accessories.
In essence, you can handle the products just as you would in a shop, but no more than that.
Faults with products over 30 days old but under 6 months old will require investigation and maybe inspection to establish if the fault is due to a manufacturing problem, if it is a manufacturing problem then we will either repair or replace.
After 6 months it will be down to the consumer to prove it is a manufacturing fault, if it can be proved then we reserve the right to further inspect the product to confirm a manufacturing fault, if after confirming it is a manufacturing fault then we will repair or replace the item.
Fabric that is cut to length for each individual order, cannot be returned. We deem these products to have been made to order, and as such are exempt from distance selling regulations. Please order carefully.
In order for our customers to order fabric samples, we allow returns when you order a 'Fat Quarter Cut', as quantity of 1. You may order and return as many Fat Quarter Cuts as you like within the same order. Please note, your refund will only include the total of goods returned, and neither your return postage or the delivery postage costs will be refunded.
When returning items, we suggest for your own protection you choose a tracked delivery service that offers the appropriate compensation for the value of goods being returned.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
The consumer must bear the direct cost of returning goods.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced, refunded or repaired.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.