Brother Innov-is V7 Sewing & Embroidery
The New Brother Innov-is V7 Long Arm Sewing and Embroidery Machine. Create beautiful embroidery, quilting and home décor with this new machine. The Brother Innov-is V7 sewing and embroidery machine has a wide choice of 531 stitches for all your sewing needs, Select the right design or stitch for you from the selection of applications including utility, quilting decorative, appliqué, heirloom designs, crazy quilting designs, vintage designs, 'I Love You' designs, multi-directional sewing stitches and lots of new designs from large intricate patterns to simple monogram fonts.
If you can't quite find the exact stitch you're looking for, simply use the stitch editing feature to adjust the height, width and density of many of the built-in stitches, which can then be saved for future use. The Innov-is V7 also allows you to be creative and combine stitches for decorative projects, letters for sentences or even name labels and memories for those special projects for the loved ones.
The Brother Innov-is V7 boasts an extra-long arm that measures an impressive 11¼" (285mm) this gives you more space than ever. The extra-long arm gives a wider expanse of space for those extra-large quilting fashion and home décor projects.
The Brother Innov-is V7 is full of new Innovations and is full of industry’s first features
The Brother Dual Drive Foot This advanced foot allows you to feed an incredible array of fabrics (such as denim or silk) with incredible ease. The exclusive motor-driven dual drive foot can be directly adjusted to accommodate different fabrics from the touch screen. Simply set the required feed, using the plus and minus keys, and save the settings to memory for ease and future use. When dual feed isn't required, the foot can be easily removed.
Laser Guide Line Marker The Brother Innov-is V7 includes an innovative laser guide that projects a perfect straight line onto your fabric. Simply guide your fabric along the line for straight sewing, and also for hems, piecing, pin tucking or cording. The easy-to-use laser guide position can be adjusted within a 14mm range using the LCD screen. (Use the new ultrasonic pen to choose where you want the guide line, and the laser will appear exactly where you need it.) Perfect and creative sewing with the new Ultrasonic Pen.
Automatic Pattern Placement The ultrasonic pen works with sensors in the Innov-is V7 to make embroidery placement and adjustment easy. Simply use the pen to touch the required position and angle of the embroidery design on the fabric.
Easy Finishing Just like setting the start point, now you can set the end point for your stitches. Simply touch the position where you want to stop sewing and the machine will stop and tie off the stitch at that point. In addition, the Brother Innov-is V7 will also automatically adjust the stitch to fit into the space so relax, knowing that the V7 will intuitively stop at the end point without leaving a decorative stitch incomplete.
LED Needle Pointer for perfect Needle Positioning With the new LED pointer embroidery foot, perfect needle placement for embroidery is made simple. The LED pointer shows clearly where the needle will drop, making adjustments as easy as touching a few buttons on the LCD screen.
Create Individuality with Stunning Embroidery The Brother Innov-is V7 is packed with 227 embroidery designs, alphabet designs and frame patterns. Select from a spectacular selection of embroidery designs from Zundt designs, vintage, trendy, classic Japanese, special technique designs and floral alphabet. Create distinctive one-of-a kind fabrics or personalised gifts for friends and family with minimum effort, using the large LCD touch screen display that offers user-friendly controls to select designs, edit embroidery patterns and adjust stitches. These supportive features make creating projects easy by previewing your designs on the full colour screen where you can also, with the touch of a button, add lettering, rotate, enlarge, reduce and combine easily and quickly.
Once you have selected and edited your design sit back, relax and let the machine take control whilst the Innov-is V7 is embroidering your selected design quickly and smoothly at speeds of up to 1,050 stitches per minute both in sewing and embroidery . The V7 will also save you time and effort by cutting the jump stitches with the automatic thread wiper and will also cut both upper and lower threads at every thread change and at the end of completion of the embroidery design.
- 531 Built in Stitches
- 227 Embroidery Designs (Inc. 13 Bobbin Work)
- 17 Embroidery Fonts – Including Japanese
- 14 Buttonholes
- Up to 1050 Stitches per Minute
- 11¼ Extra Large Sewing Space
- Large 300mm x 180mm Embroidery Area
- 7" TFT LCD Colour Touch Screen
- Automatic Electronic Needle Threading
- Automatic Thread Trimmers
- Customise Designs on Screen
- Forward/Back by 500 Stitches
- Design Rotation
- Ultra Bright LED Neutral Lighting
- Drop Feed
- Knee Lifter
- Direct Dual Drive Motor Driven (Brother Exclusive)
- Ultrasonic Pen (Brother Exclusive)
- Guideline Laser Marker (Brother Exclusive)
- LED Pointer Embroidery Foot (Brother Exclusive)
- USB Port
- Speed Control
- Eco Mode
- Central Controls
- 7 Point Feed
- USB Ports
- Pivot Function
- Basting Function
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Sewing & Embroidery Machine
- Warranty (3 Years Full Manufacturers Warranty)
- Weight (15kg)
- Dimensions (W55 cm x H35 cm)
- Electronic Foot Speed Control (Yes)
- Bobbin Type (Top Loading)
- View Through Bobbin Cover (Yes)
- Hard Cover Included (Yes)
- Auto Thread Tension (Yes)
- Integrated Needle Threader (Yes)
- Thread Cutter (Automatic)
- Stitches (531)
- Stitch Functions (Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Stretch Blind Hem, Rolled Hem, Straight Stretch, Overlock Stretch, Scallop, Ric Rac, Honeycomb, Herringbone, Gathering, Applique, Sew-On Buttons, Quilting Stitches, Plus decorative patterns)
- Buttonhole Type (1 Step Auto)
- Buttonhole Styles (12)
- Twin Needle (Included)
- Max Speed Limiter (Yes)
- Needle Up/Down Function (Yes)
- Integrated Dual Feed (No)
- Integrated Drop Feed (Yes)
- Hook Movement (Smooth Rotary Action)
- Needle Positions (Left / Right / Centre)
- Zigzag foot "J"
- Monogramming foot "N"
- Overcasting foot "G"
- Zipper foot "I"
- Buttonhole foot "A"
- Blind stitch foot "R"
- Button fitting foot "M"
- Straight stitch foot
- Embroidery foot "W" with LED pointer
- 1/4 quilting foot with guide
- Free motion open toe quilting foot "O"
- Dual feed foot
- Screw (small)
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Ball point needle set
- Bobbins x 10 (one on machine)
- Seam ripper
- Eyelet punch
- Cleaning Brush
- Screwdrivers (Lrge & Small)
- Disc screwdriver
- Vertical spool pin
- Spool caps (Lrg, Small & Special)
- Spool caps (Medium) x 2 (one on machine)
- Bobbin clip x 10
- Spool felt (on machine)
- Spool net x 2
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Touch pen (stylus)
- Knee Lifter
- USB Cable
- Knee lifter
- Alternate bobbin case (no colour on screw)
- Bobbin case (grey, for bobbin work)
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Cord guide bobbin cover (with single hole)
- Bobbin cover (with mark)
- Bobbin cover (on machine)
- Foot controller
- Embroidery frame set (medium) 10cm x 10cm
- Embroidery frame set (large) 18cm x 13cm
- Embroidery frame set (extra large) 30cm x 18cm
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- Stabilizer material
- Grid sheet set
- Chalk pencil
- Sensor pen
- Pen holder
- Accessory bag
- Dust cover
- Quick reference guide
- Operation Manual
- My Custom Stitch CD
- Foot control
- Instruction manual
- Dust cover
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Professional Use, Educational Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting, Sewing and Embroidery|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £35**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
You MUST request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to return any items to us. You can request an RMA number by logging into your online account, emailing us or writing to us. Once we have approved your RMA request, we will inform you with instructions on how to return the item to us.
We will NOT accept returns without an Authorised RMA Number.
For unwanted items, you must inform us within 14 days from delivery date. For faulty items, you must inform us with 30 days from the delivery date
The consumer must send off the goods intended for return and in any event not later than 14 days after approval of the RMA without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which the consumer receives RMA approval.
For Sewing Machine Returns, we recommend you click this link before requesting a return. Click Here to View
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense, in original packaging and condition, as new undamaged, unused and in a resalable condition.
It is important you do not use or interfere with the product if you intend to return the item, if the item is used or interfered with then it is deemed accepted as supplied, items MUST be unused, if we receive items back in used condition a refund will not be issued and they will be made available for your collection or a partial refund will be offered if the value has been affected by the use of the item or otherwise damaging it, this includes packaging and accessories.
In essence, you can handle the products just as you would in a shop, but no more than that.
Faults with products over 30 days old but under 6 months old will require investigation and maybe inspection to establish if the fault is due to a manufacturing problem, if it is a manufacturing problem then we will either repair or replace.
After 6 months it will be down to the consumer to prove it is a manufacturing fault, if it can be proved then we reserve the right to further inspect the product to confirm a manufacturing fault, if after confirming it is a manufacturing fault then we will repair or replace the item.
Fabric that is cut to length for each individual order, cannot be returned. We deem these products to have been made to order, and as such are exempt from distance selling regulations. Please order carefully.
In order for our customers to order fabric samples, we allow returns when you order a 'Fat Quarter Cut', as quantity of 1. You may order and return as many Fat Quarter Cuts as you like within the same order. Please note, your refund will only include the total of goods returned, and neither your return postage or the delivery postage costs will be refunded.
When returning items, we suggest for your own protection you choose a tracked delivery service that offers the appropriate compensation for the value of goods being returned.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
The consumer must bear the direct cost of returning goods.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced, refunded or repaired.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.