Brother Innov-is NV800E
Brother Innov-IS 800E Embroidery Machine
Do you already have a great sewing machine? How about exploring the wonderful world of embroidery? The Brother Innov-IS 800E is an outstanding embroidery machine that will enable you to create high quality embellishments.
The Brother Innov-IS 800E would certainly be a fabulous addition to your workroom. The machine is extremely compact and yet provides a generous work area. You can remove the embroidery unit when you store the machine of you are tight for space.
No less than 138 embroidery designs are built in so you are ready to get creative immediately. There are 11 different fonts for monogramming and editing your patterns is simple using the LCD touchscreen. You can mirror, re-size and rotate your designs and you are also able to edit the colours. The LCD screen enables you to preview your patterns and when you are happy with your designs the automatic needle threader means you can start sewing quickly. You can work at 850 stitches per minute and there are top and bottom thread sensors to warn you when your thread is running low.
If you want to explore more patterns then you can use the USB port to upload unlimited designs from your computer. You really can embroider any design that you wish and create the most beautiful embellishments for clothing, accessories and home furnishings. Would you want to be without this machine?
- 160 x 260 mm embroidery area
- 138 built-in embroidery patterns including floral, seasonal & animals
- 10 frame shapes and 14 border styles
- Auto needle threader
- 11 built-in fonts
- Fast-font editing
- Rotate, re-size and mirror your patterns
- 850 stitches per minute
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic thread sensor
- Colour LCD touch screen
- Quick-set bobbin
- USB port
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Cleaning brush
- Spool cap (large, medium, small, mini)
- Spool net
- Set of screwdrivers
- Embroidery foot “U” (on machine)
- Embroidery hoop 160 mm x 260 mm
- Embroidery sheet 160 mm x 260 mm
- Embroidery under thread
- Dust cover
- Power supply cord
- Accessory bag
- Operation manual
- Quick reference guide
|Duty of Use||Medium Domestic, Light Domestic|
|Experience Level||Novice, Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Educational Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Embroidery Only|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.