Bernina 790E Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Bernina 790 Sewing Machine
The perfect choice for creative sewers, the Bernina 790 offers exceptional stitch quality and control, an incredible choice of stitches and a raft of embroidery designs. This machine delivers the finest sewing and embroidery whilst allowing you to explore your imagination.
The Bernina 790 features an amazing 1352 built-in stitches including 506 decorative choices, 15 automatic buttonhole styles, 24 quilting stitches and 8 alphabets. Should you require further options then you can save your own stiches to the memory. Stitch length and stitch width are adjustable and Bernina’s stitch regulator function enables you to work free hand with the assurance of uniform stitch length even at variable speeds. There are 270 embroidery designs built-in and the embroidery module is included with this model. Stitch Designer enables you to draw your ideas directly onto the touchscreen. They are then transformed into a stitch pattern.
The large touchscreen makes stitch selection simple and there are 11 needle positions to choose from. The extra-long arm means that larger projects are easy to handle and you can sew and embroider at up to 1000 stitches per minute. If you need to slow down to tackle intricate details then you have speed control and the needle up/down facility means that you choose where your needle finishes. This machine also benefits from adaptive thread tension and a start/stop button so you can sew without using the foot controller. 30 bright LED lights illuminate your work and the automatic threader enables you to start sewing quickly and easily. The extra-large bobbin holds up to 80% more thread for uninterrupted sewing.
With the Bernina 790 you can really get creative but with exceptional control. Stitch quality is fabulous and this beautifully engineered sewing machine is extremely quiet.
- 1352 Built-In Stitches
- 15 Automatic Buttonhole Styles
- 506 Decorative Stitches
- 7" TFT touch screen
- 30 LED lights
- Creative consultant
- Stitch Designer
- 13" extended free arm
- Eco Mode
- Embroidery Module
- Bernina 9 hook
- Extra-large capacity bobbin (up to 80% more)
- Upper thread sensor
- Automatic thread cutter
- Start / stop button
- Slide speed control
- USB port
- Sewing speeds of up to 1000 stitches per minute
- Bernina BSR
- Bernina dual feed system
- Bernina free hand system
- 9mm max stitch width
- Temporary altered stitch memory
- Saved stitch settings
- 64mb of built in stitch memory
- Personal program
- Security program for needle plate and multi needle combinations
- Securing function
- Securing stitch
- Pattern begin
- Pattern end
- Pattern elongation
- Mirror image stitch patterns both horizontally and vertically
- Basting stitch
- Quick continuous reverse
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Recommended presser foot indicator
- Presser foot sensor system
- Automatic 1 step buttonhole
- Onscreen buttonhole measuring
- Embroidery speeds of up to 1000 stitches per minute
- 400mm x 210mm embroidery area
- Drag and drop editing
- Absolute check
- Built in embroidery basting
- Rescaling of designs
- Stitch motif as single or multi colour
- Rotate, move and mirror image designs
- View stitch out time, thread colours, size and stitches
- 270 built in embroidery designs
- 8 built in alphabet fonts
- 3 embroidery hoops
- USB port for design transfer and firmware updates
- Programmable foot control
- New stitches - includes sideways motion stitches
- Reverse Pattern Foot 1C (9mm)
- Reverse Pattern Foot 1D (9mm Dual Feed)
- Overlock Foot 2A
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot 3A
- Zipper Foot 4D (Dual Feed)
- Blind Hem Foot 5V
- Jeans Foot 8D (Dual Feed)
- Open Toe Embroidery Foot 20C (9mm)
- Sideways Motion Foot 40C
- Instruction Manual
- Instructional Presentation DVD
- Slide-on Table & Seam Guide
- Free Hand System (Knee Lift)
- Soft Cover
- Accessory Wardrobe
- 4 Bobbins
- Height Compensation Tool
- Seam Ripper
- Small Screwdriver
- Angular Torx Tool
- Torx Screw Driver
- 3 Spool Retainers
- 2 Foam Pads
- Lint Brush
- Touch Screen Pen
- Straight Stitch/ Cutwork Needle Plate
- Embroidery Foot 26V
- Embroidery Bobbin Case
- Straight Stitch/ Cut work Needle plate
- Large Oval Hoop & Template
- Medium Hoop & Template
- 2 Template Holder Clips
- 1 Pack Embroidery Needles
- USB Connecting Cable
- Thread Net
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic|
|Experience Level||Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Professional Use|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Patchwork Quilting, Creative Textiles, Sewing and Embroidery|
|999 units available|
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £35**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
You MUST request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to return any items to us. You can request an RMA number by logging into your online account, emailing us or writing to us. Once we have approved your RMA request, we will inform you with instructions on how to return the item to us.
We will NOT accept returns without an Authorised RMA Number.
For unwanted items, you must inform us within 14 days from delivery date. For faulty items, you must inform us with 30 days from the delivery date
The consumer must send off the goods intended for return and in any event not later than 14 days after approval of the RMA without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which the consumer receives RMA approval.
For Sewing Machine Returns, we recommend you click this link before requesting a return. Click Here to View
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense, in original packaging and condition, as new undamaged, unused and in a resalable condition.
It is important you do not use or interfere with the product if you intend to return the item, if the item is used or interfered with then it is deemed accepted as supplied, items MUST be unused, if we receive items back in used condition a refund will not be issued and they will be made available for your collection or a partial refund will be offered if the value has been affected by the use of the item or otherwise damaging it, this includes packaging and accessories.
In essence, you can handle the products just as you would in a shop, but no more than that.
Faults with products over 30 days old but under 6 months old will require investigation and maybe inspection to establish if the fault is due to a manufacturing problem, if it is a manufacturing problem then we will either repair or replace.
After 6 months it will be down to the consumer to prove it is a manufacturing fault, if it can be proved then we reserve the right to further inspect the product to confirm a manufacturing fault, if after confirming it is a manufacturing fault then we will repair or replace the item.
Fabric that is cut to length for each individual order, cannot be returned. We deem these products to have been made to order, and as such are exempt from distance selling regulations. Please order carefully.
In order for our customers to order fabric samples, we allow returns when you order a 'Fat Quarter Cut', as quantity of 1. You may order and return as many Fat Quarter Cuts as you like within the same order. Please note, your refund will only include the total of goods returned, and neither your return postage or the delivery postage costs will be refunded.
When returning items, we suggest for your own protection you choose a tracked delivery service that offers the appropriate compensation for the value of goods being returned.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
The consumer must bear the direct cost of returning goods.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced, refunded or repaired.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.