Bernina B570 Quilters Edition
The B 570 QE provides an exclusive level of stitch control. Whether altering the stitch length (up to 5 mm), width (up to 5.5 mm) or needle position (up to 11) or even creating custom combinations, you’ll appreciate the convenience of a machine that remembers the stitchdetails for you. The B 570 QE is a genuine all-rounder that can sew, quilt and embroider.The touchscreen makes changing from sewing to embroidery mode a breeze.
There are 50 embroidery designs to choose from, and you can upload your
own embroidery designs via a USB connection. The designs can be edited right on the touchscreen with the Rotate, Mirror, Rescale, and Color
The BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) is designed to help you master free-motion techniques by keeping stitches consistent at variable sewing
speeds. The BSR offers confidence for the beginner and additional
insurance for the experienced quilter. The BSR comes standard with the B
Let your B 570 QE keep track of the details with multiple memory functions. It remembers the changes you make to the stitches as you use them in your sewing session. It will also remember your favorite stitch settings for each stitch when saved in the long-term memory. For creative applications, you can save up to 70 stitches in a combination. The B 570 QE offers up to 642 utility and decorative stitches, including an automatic buttonhole. Stitches can be selected via the color touchscreen. The user-friendly interface of the B 570 QE allows you to navigate quickly and easily. The modern color touchscreen displays all your settings, and the Creative Consultant offers on-screen help and support.
- Max Speed - 900 stitches per minute
- Length of Free Arm - 190mm
- Screen - Colour Touchscreen
- Max Stitch Width - 5.5mm
- Needle Positions - 11
- Needle Threader
- Start/Stop Button
- Slide Speed Control
- USB Port for USB Stitck or Computer Link
- Eco Mode
- Pattern Mirroring
- Sewing Alphabets - 5
- Embroidery Capability (Embroidery Unit NOT Included)
- Built in Embroidery Designs - 50
- Max Embroidery Speed - 680 stitches per minute
- Foot #5 Blindstitch Foot
- Bernina Stitch Regulator (BSR)
- Foot #37 Patchwork Foot (1/4" Foot)
- Foot #3A Buttonhole Foot with Slide
- Foot #1 Reverse Pattern Foot
- Foot #20 Open Embroidery Foot
- Foot #4 Zipper Foot
- Slide on Free-Arm Table
- FHS (Presser Foot Lifter)
|Duty of Use||Heavy Domestic, Medium Domestic|
|Experience Level||Novice, Beginner, Experienced, Professional|
|Usage Frequency||Occasional Home Use, Regular Home Use, Frequent Home Use, Professional Use, Educational Use|
|Machine Type||Computerised, Electronic|
|Machine Use||Dressmaking, Home Furnishings, Repairs and Alterations, Upholstery, Patchwork Quilting, Creative Textiles|
Write Your Own Review
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers a first class delivery.
- We use Royal Mail, and have a selection of couriers for larger items
- Your delivery charges will be calculated in the shopping basket automatically
- Free Delivery on Sewing Machines*
- Free Delivery on orders over £60**
*Deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are subject to surcharges
**Certain items in your shopping basket may remove free delivery
How to Request a Return
Before sending us a return, YOU MUST request a return by either clicking this link. If you don't have an account with us, please call us on 01209 216942. Your return request will be processed and approved by a manager within 24 hours, and a decision sent to you by email
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. Returns accepted on most goods however as all fabric is cut to length for each individual order, once cut we cannot refund fabric orders. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
The Sewing Studio
12 Chapel Street
Telephone: 01209 216942
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new re-saleable condition within 14 days for unwanted goods and 30 days for faulty/damaged goods along with the original receipt (Excludes cut goods such as fabric).
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Short Terms of Sale
Who wants to read our boring terms and conditions? You do? Really? OK - here they are: Terms & Conditions
We have put together some basic points, to avoid any confusion or disappointment . These are:
- Orders before 12pm, Monday - Friday, we do our best to send the same day.
- Please check your delivery, as soon as you receive it.
- Please request returns within 14 days (after the delivery day)
- Royal Mail tracked deliveries can only be tracked for 7 days, if you think your delivery is lost then please let us know ASAP.
- With regret, fabric cut from the bolt/roll (cut to your selected length) cannot be returned if you change your mind.